Limited indoor seating is now open. Outdoor seating and takeout are still available.
Please make a reservation (below) and read the following regulations before visiting Crow River Winery. We’re excited to see you at the winery!
RESERVATIONS & REGULATIONS
- Reservations are REQUIRED to visit Crow River Winery. Reservations are limited to 90 minutes when fully booked to be courteous of the next reservation. Make a reservation below.
- Reservations can be made for up to six people per table.
- Reservations are rain or shine. Indoor and outdoor seating is available.
- Reservations are held for 30 minutes. If you arrive late, your reservation will be forfeited to the next group.
- We can only host a limited amount of guests at a time so walk-in reservations may not be available.
- Masks are required while not seated at a table eating or drinking throughout the winery building.
- Please do not move or push tables together. Staff will move tables together if needed. To ensure proper spacing.
- While you are visiting the winery as our guests, please be courteous of other guests and have your table members remain at your table or feel free to visit the green space north of the patio. Additionally, please maintain a 6′ distance from others.
- All food and drink may be ordered from the bar. Food will be picked up at the Bistro Station. No table service will be offered and no tabs may be left open.
- All serviceware is plastic and disposable. No glassware is available.
- Winery staff will be wearing masks at all times. Guests are required to wear masks when not seated at a table eating or drinking.
- Fall/ Winter hours: Sunday-Thursday 11AM-6PM, Friday-Saturday 11AM-7PM. Last Bistro order one hour prior to closing for on-site dining to allow time to enjoy prior to closing.
MAKE A RESERVATION!
- Reservations may be made up to seven days in advance.
- Make a reservation online below!
- Familiarize yourself with our menu before your arrival to limit your time in the building while ordering!