Please make a reservation (below) and read the following regulations before visiting Crow River Winery. We’re excited to see you back at the winery!
RESERVATIONS & REGULATIONS
- Reservations are required to visit Crow River Winery. Reservations are limited to 90 minutes when fully booked to be courteous of the next reservation. Make a reservation below.
- Reservations can be made for up to four people per table.
- Reservations are rain or shine. Limited indoor seating is available.
- Reservations are held for 30 minutes. If you arrive late, your reservation will be forfeited to the next group.
- We can only host a limited amount of guests at a time so walk-in reservations may not be available.
- Masks are required while inside the winery building.
- Please do not move or push tables together.
- While you are visiting the winery as our guests, please be courteous of other guests and have your table members remain at your table or feel free to visit the green space north of the patio. Additionally, please maintain a 6′ distance from others.
CHANGES TO SERVICE
- Visit the host station upon arrival to be seated.
- All food and drink may be ordered from the bar. Food will be picked up at the Bistro Station. No table service will be offered and no tabs may be left open.
- All serviceware is plastic and disposable. No glassware is available.
- Winery staff will be wearing masks.
- New hours: Sunday-Wednesday 11AM-7PM, Thursday-Saturday 11AM-8PM. The Bistro menu is available until 30 minutes prior to closing time.
MAKE A RESERVATION!
- Reservations may be made up to seven days in advance.
- Make a reservation online below!
Familiarize yourself with our wine and Bistro menus before your arrival to limit your time in the building while ordering!