Valentine’s Day Dinner
February 14, 6:00PM | $40 | Tickets required – SOLD OUT!
Each year, Crow River Winery celebrates Valentine’s Day with an elegant and romantic dinner. Dinner by local favorite Chef Craig is paired with our specialty wines and the warm glow of candlelight.
Advance tickets are required, and each year’s event has sold out early.
Tickets: $40 per person
Ticket includes four-course meal and live music.
Doors open at 6PM and first course served at 6:30PM promptly.*
Add roses to your table when purchasing tickets! Flowers from Dundee Nursery & Floral.
Tickets SOLD OUT!
OH NO! Didn’t get tickets in time?
Join us in the Tasting Room on February 14 instead! Call today to make a reservation and see the menu here. We’re featuring a Valentine dessert special of two glasses of wine and a dessert to share for $19 in the Tasting Room only!
Menu: No substitutions
- Champagne Strawberry Soup
- Caesar Salad
- Choose one dinner entree:
- Braised Short Ribs in a Marquette wine reduction on creamy polenta with honey-lavender carrots
- Lemon Caper Salmon on garlic asparagus with Parmesan mashed potatoes (gf)
- Capresese-Stuffed Portobello Mushroom with avocado chimichurri & honey-lavender carrots (gf)
- Chocolate Creme Brulee
No menu substitutions.
Tickets are transferable but nonrefundable. No refunds on purchased tickets.
*Dinner service begins at 6:30PM promptly. Latecomers will find plates already served on their table if arrival is after 6:30PM.